For several decades, industrial robots have been built to reliably automate repetitive human tasks in manufacturing industries, and the prices have become very affordable.
These robots are programmed to reliably execute specific repetitive actions. They are precise, flexible, and efficient, provide great savings in production costs, and reduce the number of rejects.
The advantage of industrial robotics is its speed of execution, its precision, and the repetition of this precision over time. Typical applications include welding robots, painting robots, assembly robots, palletization robots, quality control robots, and more.
The benefits of robotization:
- Reduction in labour costs
- Flexibility in production management
- Reduction in storage
- Quality improvement
- Improvement of working and safety conditions
- Productivity gains
- Reduction of workplace accidents in hazardous locations
- Reduction in CNESST claims for repetitive and strenuous tasks